2011 m. lapkričio 29 d., antradienis

Day in university

These two days (monday,tuesday) were a real breeze in the university. Monday was real easy, I had only two lectures, even though I had to skip grammar, because I had some personal problems and I had to skip the test my groupmates were writing. I liked DAK because I have learnt a very funny saying: "And Bob's your uncle!". That totaly made my day. And today me and Stasys accounted dialogue reading during Phonetics, which everyone liked a lot. Stasys wrote the dialogue and it was hilarious, there were varyous thought that could have been read between the lines. The funny thing is that nobody understood it apart from our Phonetics teacher. She was the first to point out these thoughts that were between the lines. Which was even more funny. All in all, tomorrow will be nerve wracking. A grammar test and DAK presentation awaits me. Hope it will go smoothly. I guess that's it for today.

RANDOM FUNNY VIDEO TIME !

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą